Do you have waifu and/or husbando? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
29059

29060
My beloved villain waifu <33333333333333333333
Ah Detective Conan :D truly lot of waifu and husbando materials there.

Weirdly enough, I just have husbando in Detective Conan and even weirder- it's new husbando, despite reading the manga more than decade i somehow just now realized i have one :jisoosmh:

Amuro Tooru :nekolove:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Classics are the best :sj_weary:
Also I guess I have a type, if you look at the both of them :taesip:
Hmm, i wouldn't connect Major and Rei straight away, but I think i can see it :dubuthink:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just the first 2 eps :P
It has been pretty great so far though somehow I'm mixed of Kyo's design like I love it, but somehow I just adored the old one too andI feel like it was quite change. Him and Yuki..and Tooru, I think everyone else looks about same xd
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah Detective Conan :D truly lot of waifu and husbando materials there.

Weirdly enough, I just have husbando in Detective Conan and even weirder- it's new husbando, despite reading the manga more than decade i somehow just now realized i have one :jisoosmh:

Amuro Tooru :nekolove:

Omg yassss Amuro <333333333
Akai Shuichi is also a bae tho
:pepesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
EVERYONE I FIND HOT IS MY HUSBANDO. I SAID WHAT I SAID. Ichigo, Archer, Shirou, Lancer, Gilgamesh, Haruka, etc. you name it.
Fate has tons of hot guys around.. but somehow I only have waifus in Fate xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Omg yassss Amuro <333333333
Akai Shuichi is also a bae tho
:pepesmug:
Akai is pretty great, love the design, but i like my men bit more fun xd
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Back in middle school: Killua/Saucegay๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Now: Todoroki ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Todoroki from My hero academia? Great choice :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
One piece - Sanji
Kuroko no basuke - Kise
Assassination Classroom - Karma
Akatsuki no yona - Hak
Kamisama hajimemashita - Tomoe
Hyouka - Oreki
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Takano Masamune

I have a few :nekoshy:
I have quite few too, but went more with ult husbando not to clutter the OP :nekosweat:

Great choices with those I have watched (Y)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Soleski

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nakano.Azusa.full.1403757.jpg

Nakano Azusa from K-ON. :)
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOแ‘Œ แ—ชIแ—ชแ‘Ž'T แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉY แ—ฐแ—ด, YOแ‘Œ แ—ทแ—ดTแ–‡แ—ฉYแ—ดแ—ช YOแ‘Œแ–‡Sแ—ดแ’ชแ–ด
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
๐”น๐•ƒ๐•€โ„•๐•‚
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread