- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ah Detective Conan :D truly lot of waifu and husbando materials there.My beloved villain waifu <33333333333333333333![]()
![]()
Hmm, i wouldn't connect Major and Rei straight away, but I think i can see itClassics are the best
Also I guess I have a type, if you look at the both of them![]()
It has been pretty great so far though somehow I'm mixed of Kyo's design like I love it, but somehow I just adored the old one too andI feel like it was quite change. Him and Yuki..and Tooru, I think everyone else looks about same xdJust the first 2 eps :P
Omg yassss Amuro <333333333Ah Detective Conan :D truly lot of waifu and husbando materials there.
Weirdly enough, I just have husbando in Detective Conan and even weirder- it's new husbando, despite reading the manga more than decade i somehow just now realized i have one
Amuro Tooru
![]()
Fate has tons of hot guys around.. but somehow I only have waifus in Fate xdEVERYONE I FIND HOT IS MY HUSBANDO. I SAID WHAT I SAID. Ichigo, Archer, Shirou, Lancer, Gilgamesh, Haruka, etc. you name it.
Akai is pretty great, love the design, but i like my men bit more fun xdOmg yassss Amuro <333333333
Akai Shuichi is also a bae tho
![]()
Todoroki from My hero academia? Great choiceBack in middle school: Killua/Saucegay๐คฎ๐คฎ๐คข๐คข
Now: Todoroki ๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ๐ฅต๐ฅต๐ฅถ๐ฅถ๐๐
Fate has everything for everyone :wonugl:Fate has tons of hot guys around.. but somehow I only have waifus in Fate xd
tasteRoronoa Zoro
I love one piece in general, but I adore how loyal he is to his friends and how he has that tough exterior, but is actually really nice.![]()
Plus he's a straight up badass
![]()
I have quite few too, but went more with ult husbando not to clutter the OPOne piece - Sanji
Kuroko no basuke - Kise
Assassination Classroom - Karma
Akatsuki no yona - Hak
Kamisama hajimemashita - Tomoe
Hyouka - Oreki
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Takano Masamune
I have a few![]()
Another KyoAni waifu? That's what KyoAni does besti'm literally obsessed with kumiko from hibike! euphonium
![]()
![]()
![]()
Another KyoAni waifu? That's what KyoAni does best
@BritishLuvie Do you have KyoAni waifu as well? Or couple? xd
Wasn't she the cat girl? Great choice, she always was my favorite <3![]()
Nakano Azusa from K-ON. :)
Yeah she was and thank you!Wasn't she the cat girl? Great choice, she always was my favorite <3