do you kin any anime characters? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ibuki Mioda from Danganronpa
Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yashiro Nene from Jibaku Shounen Hanako Kun
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I been tryna work this out ever since I saw people putting 'kin lists' in their carrd but honestly I don't really get why it's such a huge thing in the first place 😭 like I only read carrds on twt for the dni lists right? (not that i'm particularly controversial but sometimes u find out an acc is run by a 14 y/o who not only doesn't want people over a certain age following them, I also don't want to follow them, especially when they put that they're a minor but then also post nsfw or some shit like that:pepecross:) and almost always in these carrds they'll have a general fave character list and a comfort character list and a kin list with like 10+ characters in each and it's like, 2 or 3 is fine but 10/15/20+ characters? What are other people gaining from this by reading it? I feel like I have a much smaller understanding of someone when they have 10+ kins and comfort characters than if they just had 1 or 2 or just only put their favourite characters and skipped the kins and ccs completely lol

If I think about it for a sec I think the main one is probably Nene Yashiro from Hanako-kun, she learned a lesson in episode 1 which I wish I had learned sooner myself and I also understood deeply with how she felt after coming to that realization so honestly I vibe with ha lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread