- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
So this lady where I work with is just batshit cray cray.
When I was doing my round to see if everyone is alright, they usually hang out a sign so we know they are good without having to go into their living spaces.
So this lady I'm talking about throws temper tantrums, bloody tissues wherever she goes and all that ish.
She's scared of a black woman although there aren't any older ones living there nor any workers.
She didn't hang her sign outside and we have an emergency key that opens all doors just in case. Now she didn't react to me calling her name, or the doorbell so I end up unlocking her door to find it barricaded shut so I won't even be able to push through it with all my strength.
For all I know she could've been dead or something but that gladly wasn't the case after I tried calling her multiple times she finally answered.
Spurring nonsense like usual, having me worried for nothing.

When I was doing my round to see if everyone is alright, they usually hang out a sign so we know they are good without having to go into their living spaces.
So this lady I'm talking about throws temper tantrums, bloody tissues wherever she goes and all that ish.
She's scared of a black woman although there aren't any older ones living there nor any workers.
She didn't hang her sign outside and we have an emergency key that opens all doors just in case. Now she didn't react to me calling her name, or the doorbell so I end up unlocking her door to find it barricaded shut so I won't even be able to push through it with all my strength.
For all I know she could've been dead or something but that gladly wasn't the case after I tried calling her multiple times she finally answered.
Spurring nonsense like usual, having me worried for nothing.