- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
....That is me so what of sausage
duuuddeee
....That is me so what of sausage
I'm sure you'll find another nuguer who's just like you
I'm searching for ppl to talk about nugus since I'm like one of the 3% who does that on here
hello godGreet god.
There you look stupid out of the laundry....
duuuddeee
the cringe :DThere you look stupid out of the laundry
i already dothe cringe :D
anyway stan the beautiful nightmare that is dreamcatcher![]()
hello god
I feel bad for the non germans that are reading this, but life is no sugarlicking igThere you look stupid out of the laundry
that's one wall freeI feel bad for the non germans that are reading this, but life is no sugarlicking ig![]()
same :DI feel bad for the non germans that are reading this, but life is no sugarlicking ig![]()
nah i'm good
what about gugudan![]()
Stan EVERGLOW and more gg'sI'll stan EVERGLOW thanks
i'll stan more ggs if u stan A.C.EStan EVERGLOW and more gg's![]()
oof boygroups smhi'll stan more ggs if u stan A.C.E
now butter by the fish
Glass Shoes >>>>>>
just a sweet reminder that gg's are THIS amazing
if you had to invest into any BG it should be a.c.eoof boygroups smh![]()
just a sweet reminder that gg's are THIS amazing