- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll only invest time in Treasure 13if you had to invest into any BG it should be a.c.e
jisunisbae
The only user with true tasteuu
They probably won't debut anytime soon so ur just wasting time till thenI'll only invest time in Treasure 13![]()
nah thanksI knew it! You have taste
yeah that song name is a mood
yeah that song name is a mood
stan a group that is allowed to do whatever they want (well probably not everything considering recent scandals but)
stan a bg member that covered paradise lost perfectly and gave it the respect it deserves
stan a BEG - the gg that knows how to sexy
stan a bg member that covered paradise lost perfectly and gave it the respect it deserves
Yves is my Loona bias so try again
stan Yves and Chuu that did this for a teaser
good boy.Yves is my Loona bias so try again
stan respectful GG choreo dancers
We can maybe do it tmrw or in 2 days @Ireneisbaee feel free to joingood boy.
you gotta spam me with ace on rabb.it .
now stan queens that show you that they are the BOSS
I am still with my family. I will probably be free at the end of next week or the week afterWe can maybe do it tmrw or in 2 days @Ireneisbaee feel free to join
Sorry to say but I'll never get into WJSN, fromis_9 or gugudan![]()
Oh right, I actually have like a week off in 2 weeks as wellI am still with my family. I will probably be free at the end of next week or the week after
oof. And here I thought that you got taste
at least you stan dreamcatcher.