- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I mean you're my bby, it's natural you would know me so well!woozi :wonugl:
i just checked your badges :wonugl:I mean you're my bby, it's natural you would know me so well!
Is it Pikachu?Who do you think is the one on this picture, if you answer wrong I will never forgive you! Also my bishes who already know... stay quiet plz!
![]()
You always did seem like a sharp oneFor my real answer, is it...Woozi?
Well, I saw someones answer 😂You always did seem like a sharp oneWell tbh, it's not like it's that hard to guess XD
Cheating! I approve!Well, I saw someones answer 😂![]()
It wasn't really cheating though, I just had the answer in front of me, it's not like I went to look for itCheating! I approve!![]()