Do you know your body type? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you know your body type? If it's endomorph, mesomorph, or ectomorph? If you don't know what are these types:
  • Ectomorph: typically struggling to gain weight and muscle
  • Endomorph: typically struggling to lose weight
  • Mesomorph: somewhere in between, easily gaining and losing weight and muscle
Most people are a mix of two, so here is a test to find out:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Endomorphic. But I'm working extra hard to lose it.:wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
between an endomorph and a mesomorph it says :pepelook: and i think it's pretty accurate since i gain muscle easier but it's hard to lose weight
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
ooh that's an interesting mix :sanapray:
I gain muscle relatively easily, but ig there's always that last bit of fat remaining
idrc though, as long as I'm not super unhealthy I'm fine with my weight I hate the mbi though it keeps telling me I'm severely underweight when I just have a smaller build :chickill:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Mesomorph: 38%
Ectomorph: 63%
This was really interesting to look into
:sanapray:
for a moment I thought we have the same percentage but then I realized that mine is 38% ectomorph and 63% mesomorph :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Screenshot_20210116-033903.jpg


Pretty much, my weight hasnt changed in almost 10 years... I should really start exercising though... But I've been saying start since I hit 30...that was almost 2 years ago lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread