Do you like cinematic/drama like music videos? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is one of the few recent drama/movie like music videos I've seen recently. They really don't make them like they used to when I got into kpop.:nekosweat:

Some famous examples of more "drama like" music videos include VIXX's Error, BAP One Shot, Infinite Back etc Sorry idk many girl group cinematic mvs

I love them and I wish there were more because I think they can be very effective and enjoyable for a lot of people

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOVE IT
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
yes :sj_weary: usually i don't watch them more than once but i still love them. when it comes to girl groups t-ara are the best at mvs like that:

These are the 2 i always think of. Well and Thriller )
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread