Do you like driving? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I haaaaate driving and avoid it unless I need to. I live in a compact city where the streets are mostly narrow and there are potholes. Besides that, I get car sick on long car rides. But I make the trek out if it’s more convenient to take my car.
I rather bike everywhere.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Day1

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I hate driving new places but I need to be in control at all times so it's better for me to drive :pepeheart:
I hate PARKING more than the driving.
:pepecross: Parking
This is also why I never like to take my car out.
Once you lose a spot, it’s gone forever.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
No
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I failed my road test four times and that discouraged me to try again.

So, I'm Team Pedestrian all the way. :dubuwave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
sometimes it annoys me in certain ways but other than those reasons, I do enjoy driving
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread