Do you like horror movies? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
nope i dont like feeling stressed or scared :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
They were actually the start point for me, I started with horror movies in turned off lights past midnight and that's how I became addicted to binging movies and tv shows. I really enjoyed them so much, specially the jump scare parts. :wimwim:
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
not really movies; i feel like most of them are bad.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm a fan of slasher films. Although, I haven't seen hush yet, which I have been meaning to watch for a couple years now.. lol. I do hate the ones that are so stupid that offer no redeeming quality like The Human Centepede that ends horribly. I won't spoil it for anyone that wants to see it though. lol
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
I like horror movies however it needs to scare the living daylights out of me... :haylul:

Or else I'd be a dad falling asleep by myself. :yeonstare;

But I like the horror asian scary movies. They scare the crack out of me... SO MUCH!!!! :reallysadcat:
But then I start crying when I see the ghost because they suffered too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread