I played yesterday with some friends on the GameCube and I suck at the game apparently.
The GameCube is a classic. Of course people still use it. I lost every minigame except the practice rounds.People still use game cube :yeonstare;
But.. It depends on the minigame and how fast paced it is. But it can also be up to luck as well. But I'm sure if you practice more you will improve...
Yeah, sure I liked it. Not enough to spend $60 on the switch version though...
were you in 4th place for every mini-game?The GameCube is a classic. Of course people still use it. I lost every minigame except the practice rounds.
@Vikki is this a bot?Check out this new game "find kpop idol name quiz 2021" on the Google Play! Play for FREE now :
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- bit.ly/2TNAALO
I dealt with them, thanks for bringing it to my attention.@Vikki is this a bot?
I'm just hoping they were dealt with before anyone clicked on their link.I dealt with them, thanks for bringing it to my attention.