Do you like porridge? (3 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you like porridge? Or baked oats? Overnight oats? Any oats? If you do, I like you :jenniesmug:

It’s my (almost) everyday breakfast and if you didn’t try baked oats, you should, tasted like cake for breakfast!
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I like Cream of Wheat (Farina)... Do Quaker Oats count. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I add oats when I make a banana smoothie :*
I made oat milk the other day but it was disgusting. Never again x)
Oh yeah, they are nice for texture in smoothies too
And what happened with the oats milk? I tried too and it was ok :nekosweat:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Of course Quaker oats count :sanapray: Rolled oats or the bag type ones? Flavored?
bag type. Always flavored. Usually peaches+cream or strawberry+cream...
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Ugh :reallysadcat: did you try any flavor like vanilla? That’s what I did to make it sweet
I put dates in it but I still didn't like it one bit. Once I made almond milk and didn't add anything to make it sweet but I really liked it. Matter of taste, I guess.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I put dates in it but I still didn't like it one bit. Once I made almond milk and didn't add anything to make it sweet but I really liked it. Matter of taste, I guess.
Yeah, maybe. Almond milk is nice :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's the most simple thing ever, that's why I made it XD you just soak the almonds for 8 hours and put them in the blender with some water.
Ooh I have to try this then :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread