Appreciation do you like rainbows? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my super pansexual ass honestly loves rainbows.
they are so colorful and pretty and just such a wonderful sight to see.
I honestly also love what those represent​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ME LOVING RAINBOWS?
THE COLORS?
THE MAGIC?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT
​
about everything ..... rainbows are symbols of many things
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Rainbows are great. What they represent and the actual things lol.

I'm colour-blind though so I'm sure my rainbows differ to what most people see :).
 
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm pan too, so obviously i adore rainbows :sanapray: they're also gorgeous ofc
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I always get excited when I see a rainbow outside.
I become like a child
:wimwim:
^Same. It wasn't until I was 10 that I saw a real rainbow. Prior to that I only was the kind that were made when the chemicals of water and gasoline interacted. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread