Do you like rural or cities more ? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Cities have so many fun things to do, but I like suburban the most, as it's not as suffocating as cities.
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t like city living, there’s more to do yes but I like that I can get away from the busyness in a more rural area.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Depends :susPepe: where’s Jimin?
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I grew up in a very small village and it was a great a place to live in.

It was a quiet,peaceful and safe environment as there wasn't a lot of traffic.Since there also weren't that many people everyone knew each other very well which gives off a really pleasant sense of community,everywhere you go there's nothing but familiar,friendly faces.

Currently I live in the suburbs and yes it did make life more convenient but I still come to my birthplace quite often because I just love it that much.
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Gimme the countryside!

In the city there is so little space and so much noise! In the countryside I have apples and berries and animals and forests and so much more! I can sleep at night without lights and car noises coming from outside! This doesn't really apply to me, but little kids can go out without grown ups and not fear of them getting kidnapped or something like that.

The air is nicer and I can just go take a stroll naked if I feel like it!

overall it's just a lot nicer and more free at the countryside!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am more into cities. It's just way more fun
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have only ever lived in the city area but my future dream is to live in a rural area. I'm not sure if I'll be able to live there long term since I'm so used to the city but I really want to live in a rural area for a while. There may not be as much to do but the fresh air and nature is worth it. I have been on trips with my sister a few times in rural areas and I completely fell in love.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cities cities cities
the noise and the sounds and the smell and the people and the pollution I live for all of it. :sanapray: not to mention there are so many places to visit, so many great restaurants, and something to do for literally everyone
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The city! Love the business and the events that are always going on~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread