- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
all are masterpieces ! studio ghibli just makes me feel so safe, especially spirited away, that movie is something elseYes yes yes yes yes
My favourite is nausicaa, arietty and spirited away
They are so good at caapturing the magic of the stories. The art is always so beautiful and the stories are so interesting and funall are masterpieces ! studio ghibli just makes me feel so safe, especially spirited away, that movie is something else
definitely ! they know exactly how to evoke the right emotions from you, and all the characters are so fleshed out as well, even the kidsThey are so good at caapturing the magic of the stories. The art is always so beautiful and the stories are so interesting and fun
Very truedefinitely ! they know exactly how to evoke the right emotions from you, and all the characters are so fleshed out as well, even the kids
it's famous for a good reason ! truly a classic in the communityYes! I think my favorite is just spirited away. Classic for reason :)
Yeah I loved the style and the story. It's been years since I watched itdid you enjoy it ?
would you watch other ghibli movies ?Yeah I loved the style and the story. It's been years since I watched it
I would, actuallywould you watch other ghibli movies ?