do you like studio ghibli movies ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes yes yes yes yes
My favourite is nausicaa, arietty and spirited away
all are masterpieces ! studio ghibli just makes me feel so safe, especially spirited away, that movie is something else
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,189
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,925
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
all are masterpieces ! studio ghibli just makes me feel so safe, especially spirited away, that movie is something else
They are so good at caapturing the magic of the stories. The art is always so beautiful and the stories are so interesting and fun
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
They are so good at caapturing the magic of the stories. The art is always so beautiful and the stories are so interesting and fun
definitely ! they know exactly how to evoke the right emotions from you, and all the characters are so fleshed out as well, even the kids
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes! I think my favorite is just spirited away. Classic for reason :)
it's famous for a good reason ! truly a classic in the community
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I watched one when I was really young but I don’t remember what it was called.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread