Do you like surprises like this? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
No
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I would be scared for the rest of the day :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu and Boyo

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,131
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,880
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my childhood cat brought me a possum once. But me being 11 and developmentally delayed, I didn't think about it being an unwelcome gift. It was like almost dead and I thought it was a mouse at the time, so I brought it inside and tried to give it some cheese bc I knew mice ate cheese... lol my mom was furious with me!
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my childhood cat brought me a possum once. But me being 11 and developmentally delayed, I didn't think about it being an unwelcome gift. It was like almost dead and I thought it was a mouse at the time, so I brought it inside and tried to give it some cheese bc I knew mice ate cheese... lol my mom was furious with me!
Opossum not possum :sanapray: It’s not an issue I just noticed the discrepancy. Or at least what is commonly accepted by scientists, colloquially people are more split on the spelling because why not :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ChiaraStar169

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,131
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,880
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Opossum not possum :sanapray: It’s not an issue I just noticed the discrepancy. Or at least what is commonly accepted by scientists, colloquially people are more split on the spelling because why not :haylul:
tomato, tomahto... lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tomato, tomahto... lol
It’s just that there does exist a species called a possum in Australia so while usually people would understand it can in some cases confuse people :lisalaugh:

Opossum:
1707587364235.jpeg


Possum:
1707587425658.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
It’s just that there does exist a species called a possum in Australia so while usually people would understand it can in some cases confuse people :lisalaugh:

Opossum:
1707587364235.jpeg


Possum:
1707587425658.png
You see, my lazy ass never actually looked up the difference, now I'm seeing it soo uh this is so awkward
I'm am never mistaking them again lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You see, my lazy ass never actually looked up the difference, now I'm seeing it soo uh this is so awkward
I'm am never mistaking them again lol
I think colloquially some people pronounce opossum as possum, and sometimes they also just use possum for both not knowing that there’s a different possum. It’s a lot of confusion around :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,646
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
It’s just that there does exist a species called a possum in Australia so while usually people would understand it can in some cases confuse people :lisalaugh:

Opossum:
1707587364235.jpeg


Possum:
1707587425658.png
Please, I have problems with those animals, I've seen them :pepecross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
amusing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread