Do you like TED Talks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t listen to them on a daily basis, but I like some. I like some connected to my job and I watched some life stories like the woman who escaped from North Korea or the one about "how do you define yourself" etc.
I have struggled with my looks and self-esteem for a long time in various ways and her outlook just helped to change my view and helped me to accept who I´m.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Honestly, no. I don't like to watch them, I just lose focus since they are all so long. I'm just like, can I get a summary or somethin?
They have transcripts -- would you rather read?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and milk

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm sure many of them are really interesting but my attention span is way too short. whenever i had to listen to one for school i would always put the video on 2.0 speed or just read the transcript instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I did.. Sort of.. Until there became a trend of people making long posts on social media and forum websites and then saying, "Thank you for attending my TED Talk..." But if there was someone on there I like (such as Lizzie) I would watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread