Do you like thunderstorms? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
yes I enjoy thunderstorms
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
^ As the title says

I don’t, they scare me tbh. We’re currently going through one right now and I am- :llama_shook:
We lost power once already and right as we did this huge roll of thunder shook the house.:sicacry:
I’m also worried about our younger chickens, specifically Velvet who’s quarantined in a separate section of the run, so she’s currently all by herself through all the scary sounds.
I also have a hard time sleeping through thunderstorms so I’m anticipating a long night.
:soob:
​
I love thunderstorms
i love watching them
hearing the heavy rain
im all for it!:excitedcat::excitedcat:
i also love it when the power goes out
hehehe as a fan of FNAF i have my reasons...View attachment Trtf1powerout.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread