Do you like thunderstorms? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^ As the title says

I don’t, they scare me tbh. We’re currently going through one right now and I am- :llama_shook:
We lost power once already and right as we did this huge roll of thunder shook the house.:sicacry:
I’m also worried about our younger chickens, specifically Velvet who’s quarantined in a separate section of the run, so she’s currently all by herself through all the scary sounds.
I also have a hard time sleeping through thunderstorms so I’m anticipating a long night.
:soob:
​
 

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
they don't scare me but sudden noises do surprise me.

i was sleeping once and a really huge lightning struck here. i woke up and thought the world was ending. for reference, im a heavy sleeper so the noise WAS LOUD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate them too loud and scary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I love them, very relaxing to me hearing nature, I enjoy reading and sleeping when they happen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they don't scare me but sudden noises do surprise me.

i was sleeping once and a really huge lightning struck here. i woke up and thought the world was ending. for reference, im a heavy sleeper so the noise WAS LOUD.
I’ve had a similar situation so I understand that. My family was sleeping at a hotel and lightning struck the building, you could feel the entire building shake and it sounded like a gunshot right by your ear. The halls were filled with people thinking it was bomb or something.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 3racha

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
I’ve had a similar situation so I understand that. My family was sleeping at a hotel and lightning struck the building, you could feel the entire building shake and it sounded like a gunshot right by your ear. The halls were filled with people thinking it was bomb or something.
oh man, that's terrible. i live by a major street so there are always loud noises around here like cars speeding by and people setting off fireworks... for some reason.

so it's like is it gunshots or fireworks?
:seokeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh man, that's terrible. i live by a major street so there are always loud noises around here like cars speeding by and people setting off fireworks... for some reason.

so it's like is it gunshots or fireworks?
:seokeyes:
oof I couldn’t live there :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3racha
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I developed a phobia from thunderstorms and tornadoes so they are a massive no for me :yolk:


When I was a kid right next to the house got struck but nothing was damaged. It did set of the fire alarms though which terrified me. Just a couple years ago our car got hit and the sound!! There is nothing comparable to the sound of lightning that close. We also had some of the roof blown off by a small tornado years back which also knocked the power a few weeks. We get a lot of storms here
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Wingfrost

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: uran and Wingfrost
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread