- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,786
- Reactions Received
- 3,813
- Location
- Italia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,970
- Gender
- Female
Be it making you own or enjoying what someone else created???
Basically drawing calligraphy etc.... I could have said just art, but I thought people would also consider music as art and I'm not talking about music here.what is it?
Woah, you draw or paint?I LOVE TO DO THAT AHHHHH
I LIKE DRAWING but I am not really talentedBasically drawing calligraphy etc.... I could have said just art, but I thought people would also consider music as art and I'm not talking about music here.
Doubt that's true π bet you are just humbleI LIKE DRAWING but I am not really talented
draw i want to be a manga artisi when i grow upWoah, you draw or paint?
I shared a drawing recently you can look at itDoubt that's true π bet you are just humble![]()
Oh yea I had read that you said you are a fanartist. I don't really remember seeing though.Thatβs kinda all I do lmao![]()
Where is it? You made a thread ?I shared a drawing recently you can look at it
Where is it? You made a thread ?
www.kpopsource.com
Wow that's actually amazing and I'm not even trying to be nice. How long have you been doing it??? I quit for so many years and I wanna know how long does it take.![]()
my new drawing - K-Pop Source β Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
not finished yet but I want to know what you thinkwww.kpopsource.com
I first draw when I was like 5 years oldWow that's actually amazing and I'm not even trying to be nice. How long have you been doing it??? I quit for so many years and I wanna know how long does it take.
True all children love drawing. It's just a matter of them continuing it in their teens and after and I failed.I first draw when I was like 5 years oldI would say 17 years
But recently I draw less
well I am not that good but I am not bad either. If I was good I would have drawn all my original groups charactersTrue all children love drawing. It's just a matter of them continuing it in their teens and after and I failed.![]()
pay closer attention to me gosh !!!!!!!!!!Oh yea I had read that you said you are a fanartist. I don't really remember seeing though.