Do you listen to a genre of music depending on your mood? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hmmm I wouldn´t say the mood but it is usually when I listen to a lot of hype music I then proceed to need time to calm down and change my style for a bit. I do like to listen to different kinds of music all the time just to broaden the horizon and not get sick of one style.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I suppose we could all say [even those denying it] that we listen to hype music when preparing for something big... like a concert.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread