Do You listen to Musicals? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you listen to musicals?
Do you watch them online or see them in person?
What is your favorite one so far or favorite song?


Personally, I love musicals and it might be because I worked in a theatre at one point.
We would constantly play musical songs while we worked and I think it got me into it way more because my favorite
used to be The Sound of Music. But now I think my favorite is Dear Evan Hansen (I know cliche).
Personally, I just think Ben Platt is super talented and the songs are so beautiful too.
They also are catchy and fun as well and I think I kind of like the actual musical as well even though I haven't seen it in person.

I have only seen some High School musicals and some College ones.
But the only professional one I've seen was Mary Poppins and at the time I didn't appreciate musicals as I do now.​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,592
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Love musicals.
There are very few pre 1980 that i have not seen.
Heck i have collectors version of My fair lady and some others. (Audrey Hepburn like :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: )
My first set of music is full of soundtracks.
Most are just so fun.
I think i have always liked to watch stuff that makes me happy as opposed to scared, mad or sad.
Feed the hope not the fear.

We used to rent all the old ones and watch as a family.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Love musicals.
There are very few pre 1980 that i have not seen.
Heck i have collectors version of My fair lady and some others. (Audrey Hepburn like :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: )
My first set of music is full of soundtracks.
Most are just so fun.
I think i have always liked to watch stuff that makes me happy as opposed to scared, mad or sad.
Feed the hope not the fear.
I love that-I wish I was as avid a fan as you are I only own The Sound of Music.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,592
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I love that-I wish I was as avid a fan as you are I only own The Sound of Music.
My dad always quoted that.
Reverend Mother we have sinned.....

i read the book too.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yep its a true story.
The von trapp family lived in Vermont after they escaped, and had a theater if i remember it correctly.
I knew it was a true story which is super messy because of the age gap if I remember correctly but I didn't know they had a story about them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love a lot of the famous musicals like sound of music les mis, phantom etc
i also like older classics like south pacific oklahoma
and then for newer musicals i ofc love evan hansen and hamilton

i'm kind of basic in terms of musical taste but i'm ok with that
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i love a lot of the famous musicals like sound of music les mis, phantom etc
i also like older classics like south pacific oklahoma
and then for newer musicals i ofc love evan hansen and hamilton

i'm kind of basic in terms of musical taste but i'm ok with that
I'm the same way though I love Hamilton too.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,592
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I knew it was a true story which is super messy because of the age gap if I remember correctly but I didn't know they had a story about them.
yep 25 year gap she was in her 20's when she first went to tutor one kid who was sick and could not go to school.

But the movie is a movie and peoples lives always get prettied up :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yep 25 year gap she was in her 20's when she first went to tutor one kid who was sick and could not go to school.

But the movie is a movie and peoples lives always get prettied up :)
Definitely don't disagree there but at least she was of age.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread