Do you listen to sad music when you’re sad? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I listen to sad music just to help me get all the sads out :coronawimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,524
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I listen to sad music just to help me get all the sads out :coronawimwim:
Thats good though, sometimes we need to let our emotions out. I for sure do that 💜
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
D

Deleted member 74

depends on my mood sometimes I want to listen to lots of sad music and sink in it/feel it all until the feeling passes
other times bright and happy music helps especially if I have stuff I need to get done~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
IDK I like to listen to both
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Yes but metal, it really gets the rage out lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread