Do you listen to your parent's favorite music? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sadly or not I enjoy a lot of my mom's music.
She loves Elton John, ABBA, and Celine Dion and they are constantly in my rotation of music :wimwim:
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i love classic rock. i'm a huge def leppard "stan" :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Impossible not to 🙄 it’s clear you don’t have an Asian mother who does karaoke to her Chinese dramas all day
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Hard not to and hard to at the same time.. She likes music across decades from The Beatles to Red Hot Chili Peppers to Lady Gaga... Although, I regularly don't listen to either...
Impossible not to 🙄 it’s clear you don’t have an Asian mother who does karaoke to her Chinese dramas all day
Try being forced to listen to Tacky Kid Rock songs from 11 P.M. to 6 A.M. by your drunk sister... and then listening to how she could sing the song better than the featured female artist in the song... :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No my parents music n generation are too old fashioned for me rn, tho i used to listen when i was younger. Just gotten blase ig or no time for old(-er) music than wat was from my youth.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
my dad yes, he has awesome taste in music. Wonder what he would have thought about kpop.

My mom-oh to the hell no. She loves gospel music. If she herd kpop she'd would start screetchign in pain hearing the "devils words" (""anything not in english)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
My parents really didn't listen t much music when I was growing up... which I feel like is odd.
We share some things now though. I stole all my moms The Cure cassette tapes, and we both vibe with The Smiths, Eurythmics, Tears for Fears, and Portishead. And all my fav songs from BTS are the one ones she likes~
I found out my Dad also listens to Jack Off Jill, which is...interesting. I know we share way more than that, but he did the whole "uwu, you're a girl so your metal is girl metal and therefor inferior" bs, so that's fun.. And also kinda funny cuz last time I saw him he was still playing nu-metal and dubstep, but w/e :taesip:
Oh, also! I'm the one that got him into Three Days Grace, and last I checked they were still one of his favs so wtf Dad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread