- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Or do you give into their cuteness? 
She fell asleep on me about an hour ago and my leg was beginning to go to sleep so I thought by moving my leg out from under her she’d take the hint and move so I could get more comfy… Nope she just sat up and fell asleep sitting like a little human
She fell asleep on me about an hour ago and my leg was beginning to go to sleep so I thought by moving my leg out from under her she’d take the hint and move so I could get more comfy… Nope she just sat up and fell asleep sitting like a little human