Do you make your pets move when they fall asleep on you? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Or do you give into their cuteness? :susPepe:
She fell asleep on me about an hour ago and my leg was beginning to go to sleep so I thought by moving my leg out from under her she’d take the hint and move so I could get more comfy… Nope she just sat up and fell asleep sitting like a little human :jisoosmh:

BBB33535-6C08-4F56-AE8C-1C754CF7F789.jpeg
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Before my cat passed away a few weeks ago, he would always be asleep on me. His favourite way of sleeping, was by wrapping himself around my arm and I would only wake him if it got to the point that I was about to piss the bed
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Before my cat passed away a few weeks ago, he would always be asleep on me. His favourite way of sleeping, was by wrapping himself around my arm and I would only wake him if it got to the point that I was about to piss the bed
Aw that’s so cute :maheart: I’m sorry for your loss. ❤
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: SeulPika and litc

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
only when im abt to ppl piss myself or my leg is asleep
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread