I guess it usually does, but its just artist i like plus the mood of the pic. Happens just be female artist now.
I've literally never seen you with a male dp lmao although you stan a few boy groupsI guess it usually does, but its just artist i like plus the mood of the pic. Happens just be female artist now.
it's ok i can't picture you with a male dp anywayI've literally never seen you with a male dp lmao although you stan a few boy groups
But taste coz females as dps
Anyway for me, I've used a male dp like once/twice coz I was stupid, but the rest of the time it's always been a pretty girl![]()
I very briefly used Taeyong from Tiger Inside once, and Taeyong was also my first AKP dp way back when I thought people use dps corresponding to their gender lmao.it's ok i can't picture you with a male dp anyway![]()
I had Daesung dp the longest time although ut was ages ago xdI've literally never seen you with a male dp lmao although you stan a few boy groups
But taste coz females as dps
Anyway for me, I've used a male dp like once/twice coz I was stupid, but the rest of the time it's always been a pretty girl![]()
Oh I didn't see that lol, your oldest one I remember was Park Bom during your propanda daysI had Daesung dp the longest time although ut was ages ago xd