Do you match your dp to your gender identity/representation? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess it usually does, but its just artist i like plus the mood of the pic. Happens just be female artist now.
I've literally never seen you with a male dp lmao although you stan a few boy groups :lisalaugh:
But taste coz females as dps :sanapray:

Anyway for me, I've used a male dp like once/twice coz I was stupid, but the rest of the time it's always been a pretty girl :sakUwu:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've literally never seen you with a male dp lmao although you stan a few boy groups :lisalaugh:
But taste coz females as dps :sanapray:

Anyway for me, I've used a male dp like once/twice coz I was stupid, but the rest of the time it's always been a pretty girl :sakUwu:
it's ok i can't picture you with a male dp anyway :seokeyes:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it's ok i can't picture you with a male dp anyway :seokeyes:
I very briefly used Taeyong from Tiger Inside once, and Taeyong was also my first AKP dp way back when I thought people use dps corresponding to their gender lmao.
Other than that I have always used girls and been about that gg supremacy lifestyle :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've literally never seen you with a male dp lmao although you stan a few boy groups :lisalaugh:
But taste coz females as dps :sanapray:

Anyway for me, I've used a male dp like once/twice coz I was stupid, but the rest of the time it's always been a pretty girl :sakUwu:
I had Daesung dp the longest time although ut was ages ago xd
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I had Daesung dp the longest time although ut was ages ago xd
Oh I didn't see that lol, your oldest one I remember was Park Bom during your propanda days :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread