Do you match your signature and dp? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It has to have the same theme, so yes kind of. If my signature is Twice then I have to have a Twice DP. Jennie sig, Jennie DP. Etc.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do in someway, whether it be a common theme or colour scheme (hey that rhymed!)

for my aesthetics, I always do though, for example, my pink colour scheme!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:( One of these days I’ll make everything yellow themed.
you should!
I got so many compliments for my yellow aesthetic, seems yellow is a good color lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread