Do you match your signature and dp? (4 Viewers)

Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sometimes I care. Other times I want to have 2 different things showing; one as dp and the other as a sig. Like now. Aesthetics aren't super important to me but every now and then it's nice to have a matching set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:dab:
Dp, sig, cover and badges (as close as possible. Don't have a lot to match with :sanapray:)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sometimes but usually I don't really care, my DP will most likely always be the same and if I ever did change it, it would just be a different gif of Suga. For my signature I just choose whatever group, MV or whatever that I like and just use it until I get bored of it. I've never tried matching the aesthetic of my DP and sig because I don't think I could stick to it for very long.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread