Do you need a good laugh? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,390
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
To be fair people do that when it’s cold sometimes and the seal is in a cold environment so :scree:
It has a description and made me realize I could have been giggling at it being in distress :pepeslippy:
"Seals slap their flippers on the water as a form of communication or to get attention. This behavior can help them signal distress, mark territory, or simply interact with other seals. The loud slapping sound carries over the water, making it an effective way for seals to communicate across distances."

I'm sorry Mr. Seal
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It has a description and made me realize I could have been giggling at it being in distress :pepeslippy:
"Seals slap their flippers on the water as a form of communication or to get attention. This behavior can help them signal distress, mark territory, or simply interact with other seals. The loud slapping sound carries over the water, making it an effective way for seals to communicate across distances."

I'm sorry Mr. Seal
I saw that too, but given that they posted it and knew what it could mean, that makes me believe that the seal was doing it just because, not because it was in distress. Just feels like it doesn't really fit the vibe of the post
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It has a description and made me realize I could have been giggling at it being in distress :pepeslippy:
"Seals slap their flippers on the water as a form of communication or to get attention. This behavior can help them signal distress, mark territory, or simply interact with other seals. The loud slapping sound carries over the water, making it an effective way for seals to communicate across distances."

I'm sorry Mr. Seal
that's putting your foot in your mouth lol but it's okay. I do it, too, bc honestly, I laugh at anything that looks amusing. Sure, I do have to pay sometimes by receiving unkind words from commenters (they hardly ever tell me KINDLY that it was inapprops to laugh, which is why when I laugh at something on here, I'll sometimes apologize for it), but hey, shit happens!

you didn't comment that you laughed, though, did you? jbc I don't want you to get the same fate
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread