Do you no longer love the song that got you into kpop in the first place? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It is true for me. I don’t love « Goodnight like Yesterday » as much as I did when I first listened to it. Actually it is true for the whole Korean stuff :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Unpopular opinion : Nowadays, I don’t like Lucifer that much and I prefer a song like Sherlock.
is Lucifer your first song?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well my first kpop song officially is Lucifer and to this day I love it a lot, it's one of the best era's ever
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh I can only feel they're special when I watch lives of them

Then it feels like the current songs could never compare to the legends
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Came into Kpop due to 3 songs I saw glimpses of at the same time pretty much.

Fantastic Baby- still like it, haven't listened to it or watched the MV in over a year tho.
I Got a Boy- Big nope. Hate it.
Lucifer- Still bop af :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread