Do you notice any patterns or preferences for your stan history? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I tend to like hip hop, badass, stronger groups, with no cute songs and with a maximum of 7 members. And i listen to more bg than gg songs. Also most groups have strong rappers
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I'm guessing you have Mirror, You're Pitiful, and Apple Pie since you like sexy concepts and those are their most popular. If you don't, I highly recommend Mirror; it's my favorite of theirs and one of my favorite songs.

One More is another really good one


If you like ballads at all..




:maheart: :maheart:
linzy and hyemi have such beautiful voices... ;-; these are great recs, i added them all thank you!! :pandaamazed:
it's not that i only like mature concepts, i just noticed that most of the gg's i love happen to lean more towards those kinds of concepts hehe;; if they have cuter songs i'll give those a listen too ofc~ so far i really like everything i heard, i'll check out all their albums later tonight! :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt and Myco

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
linzy and hyemi have such beautiful voices... ;-; these are great recs, i added them all thank you!! :pandaamazed:
it's not that i only like mature concepts, i just noticed that most of the gg's i love happen to lean more towards those kinds of concepts hehe;; if they have cuter songs i'll give those a listen too ofc~ so far i really like everything i heard, i'll check out all their albums later tonight! :sakUwu:

Omg I love you :nekolove::nekolove:

They had kind of a cuter concept when they first debuted.



If you listen to their other stuff, please let me know if you like it! They're one of my favorite groups and so underappreciated

:yolk:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Omg I love you :nekolove::nekolove:

They had kind of a cuter concept when they first debuted.



If you listen to their other stuff, please let me know if you like it! They're one of my favorite groups and so underappreciated

:yolk:
aww sure i will!! my playlist is pretty small right now tbh so im always excited to check out new groups :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Walnutt

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don’t care for big groups that much. Not saying that their music is bad, but it makes their choreography look too crowded to me. I prefer groups with 7 members at the most.

I don’t care about concepts too much either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Myco
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yep those groups i have invested the most time into for teams not making the stan cut.
But i never even bought an album so they still had a ways to go. I think album price hurt them on my trips to Korea similar to wjsn. minis closer to 20k won are too much to take a flyer on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I gravitate towards bigger groups mostly. Most groups I stan have 7+ members, the smallest groups are BP and RV with 4 &5 members.

For biases it's usually shorties with powerful vocals (Chen and Seunghee)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don’t think I stan enough people to have a pattern :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking at the groups I stan, not really.

My male groups are B1A4, EXO, BtoB, Day6 and Astro. Out of those I guess B1A4 and Astro are the closest as they’re both flower boy kinda groups.

For females there’s Apink, Oh My Girl and Dreamcatcher. Apink and Oh My Girl are both innocent, but Apink are more mature, whilst Oh My Girl gone down the magical fantasy route.

In short, nope my groups are fairly varied :pikadab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You tell me cause i dont think so..
Seventeen
Big Bang
BTS
NCT


Fromis9
ITZY
Twice
omgosh.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread