Do you only stan idols? (2 Viewers)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Depending on your definition of stanning, of course. But do you only stan idols? Or do you also stan others?

For me, aside from musicians, I have been stanning Park Yuri since like December 2020 I think? Idk I forgot about him for like six months lmao. He's a model although I guess he could technically qualify as an idol. Who knows :pepesmug:

And perhaps a bit embarrassing but I have also kept up with a tattoo artist since July 2021 just because he's really gorgeous :junweary: I like to look at his face

I also stan a few actors :susPepe: and Navinci of course :pepeheart: I'll always stan him
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
lyx is an outlier and should not be counted so nope
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hmm you could say so tbh... i listen to non-kpop artists more than kpop but i don't really follow their activities like i do with kpop idols (there isn't much to begin with since most of my non-kpop faves are either old or deceased by now). also i literally know nothing about them, my knowledge about kpop idols i stan is very small too but if you asked me to name like three facts about my most listened non-kpop artists i wouldn't be able to do it even if my life depended on it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread