- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 203
- Reactions Received
- 788
- Location
- Loonaverse
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
By all albums I don't mean all different versions if there are more versions or repackage versions. It can be just 1 version or non repackage album.
Bias singer - Jessica: I own all albums
Honorable mention: Taeyeon: I own all albums, even all versions lol (except that Japanese single that only people who went to her show got... I'm not spending 300€ or more on eBay for a single)
Bias group: Loona: I own all albums. 12 singles, 3 sub unit albums, 2 versions of ++
Bias singer - Jessica: I own all albums
Honorable mention: Taeyeon: I own all albums, even all versions lol (except that Japanese single that only people who went to her show got... I'm not spending 300€ or more on eBay for a single)
Bias group: Loona: I own all albums. 12 singles, 3 sub unit albums, 2 versions of ++