Do you paint your nails? What color or design are they currently? (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I just bought a new nail polish set, so I used a magnetized paint for the first time and it came out okay!

Here's the color I'm currently wearing:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine aren’t painted at the moment but I do want to paint them pink for my birthday :clapping:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,238
Reactions Received
1,696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,484
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Note to self; read the spoiler tag first because I thought Centen was a senior citizen.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate and centen
Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
408
Reactions Received
308
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,148
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i prefer press-ons, but i hate that they're single-use only, so i've been thinking about going back to polish! there's something theraputic about actually painting nails that i miss ... i usually just go for pastel pink, or black.

magnetized polishes look so magical!! :PandaUnicorn: been wanting to try them for the longest time, along with gel polish :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: centen and Selfmate

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Pastel light pink atm, something like this
I prefer light colors, nothing flashy

They're so pretty!! I have a bunch of more pastel ones too -- a mix of light glitter and color changing ones -- so I felt like I needed a darker option.

I admire the nails people get with all the pretty designs and such on them, but I don't have the patience to sit for or design them myself. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t do my nails because my hands shake a lot but I sometimes go get acrylics done. My favourite set was the black and white polka dot one I had for my college graduation last year
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread