- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I remember seeing you once before but I don’t remember where lmao, I think it was when you were showing off your albums or something?I'm not sure if I've done it on this site, but I've done it on AKP.
Since lockdown started I've lost track of just about everything, but probably. Thank you for welcoming meI remember seeing you once before but I don’t remember where lmao, I think it was when you were showing off your albums or something?
Anyway 30s club yay![]()
Haha it was def well before then, I don't even remember how long ago, but yeah.Since lockdown started I've lost track of just about everything, but probably. Thank you for welcoming me![]()
Haha, my mum embedded F1 in my brain when I was really little, I had no choice in the matterHaha it was def well before then, I don't even remember how long ago, but yeah.
Oh also your page is full of Formula 1 stuff nice
Even tho I don't watch lol.