Do you plan on doing a face reveal? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My face has always been available here and in my discord... So I've never really thought about doing one, it not something I care about tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not sure if I've done it on this site, but I've done it on AKP.

I remember seeing you once before but I don’t remember where lmao, I think it was when you were showing off your albums or something?
Anyway 30s club yay :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Bopper

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Since lockdown started I've lost track of just about everything, but probably. Thank you for welcoming me :maheart:
Haha it was def well before then, I don't even remember how long ago, but yeah.
Oh also your page is full of Formula 1 stuff nice :nakypog:
Even tho I don't watch lol.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Bopper

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Probably not :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread