Do you plan to get a new phone? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you plan to get a new phone somewhere this year? Do you already know which one? Also why do you want a new phone?

I do plan to get a new phone after I get a new job because my phone is old and it is about the time to pension it :lisalaugh: I'm not sure about the model tho
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I already got a new phone like a month ago. But the old one I had was a Samsung 2016 so it was time for an upgrade.. lol. My old one was starting to operate poorly and slowly. Plus I got a good payment plan for the new phone, so win win.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I already got a new phone like a month ago. But the old one I had was a Samsung 2016 so it was time for an upgrade.. lol. My old one was starting to operate poorly and slowly. Plus I got a good payment plan for the new phone, so win win.
ooh enjoy your new phone :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This is only my 3rd phone I had overall, my first one was still a flip phone that i kept till like idk.. maybe 2018, then my last one didnt survive for long cuz it was shite, current one i've had since mid 2019 and its still running great
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Do you plan to get a new phone somewhere this year? Do you already know which one? Also why do you want a new phone?

I do plan to get a new phone after I get a new job because my phone is old and it is about the time to pension it :lisalaugh: I'm not sure about the model tho
no
my huawei is fine
its still a nice gradient on the back
its still working properly and fast enough
got decent camera
and i got like 10 cases for it :lisalaugh: :wimwim:
be a waste to throw them out
besides im broke this year due to college:jenniesmug:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I got a Samsung A41 a couple of months ago and I love it. My hands are really small so it's a good size to hold and type.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Nah, I got it a year ago when it first came out. Battery is still good until iPhone comes out with probably like 3-4 more. Then I'll probably have to get a new one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread