Do you play 3D games? (2 Viewers)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No, the one's you can look all around the room and walk around and stuff
As someone else said, if you were talking about VR [ virtual reality ], then, nope.
I've seen video game streamers play some VR games but I've never tried it because don't care about those.

Honestly, those are even worse than playing FP [ first-person ] games for me because I'd have to wear uncomfortable goggles and it would mess with my eyes.
 
Last edited:

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Dying Light is better than Dying Light 2 because for its current price (59,99 $, are you kidding me Techland?) Dying Light 2 is just more from the same with hardly better graphics. Maybe you can get the older first part of the series cheaper at Steam's Winter Sale.
I doubt i'll have money by the time but its worth a try lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,417
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,703
Gender
Male
I'm aware of FP in GTA V, but, why would I want switch the view when it was originally sold as third-person?
Because it's more immersive (at least for me). The first person update was the main reason why I bought GTA V after ignoring it for quite a while.

The only 3rd person games I've played were Dead Space 1 & 2 (because of the horror and gore) and 'Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice' (because of the story and concept). I didn't like the 3rd person perspective of both games - although Senua looks beautiful from behind too. :idkwhattonamethis:

The real deal is a 1st person perspective where you have the illusion that you have a virtual full body and not only arms.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread