As someone else said, if you were talking about VR [ virtual reality ], then, nope.
I've seen video game streamers play some VR games but I've never tried it because don't care about those.
Honestly, those are even worse than playing FP [ first-person ] games for me because I'd have to wear uncomfortable goggles and it would mess with my eyes.
Dying Light is better than Dying Light 2 because for its current price (59,99 $, are you kidding me Techland?) Dying Light 2 is just more from the same with hardly better graphics. Maybe you can get the older first part of the series cheaper at Steam's Winter Sale.
Because it's more immersive (at least for me). The first person update was the main reason why I bought GTA V after ignoring it for quite a while.
The only 3rd person games I've played were Dead Space 1 & 2 (because of the horror and gore) and 'Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice' (because of the story and concept). I didn't like the 3rd person perspective of both games - although Senua looks beautiful from behind too.
The real deal is a 1st person perspective where you have the illusion that you have a virtual full body and not only arms.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.