do you play any instruments? (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
i've been playing the ukulele since i was in middle school and i've been playing guitar and bass for about 3-4 years now. i learned ukulele through a professional but i self-taught myself guitar and bass. though, my new years resolution is to get serious about bass so i'm gonna get actual classes and take it seriously. idk i feel like i'm emotionally connected to the bass 😩
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i've been playing the ukulele since i was in middle school and i've been playing guitar and bass for about 3-4 years now. i learned ukulele through a professional but i self-taught myself guitar and bass. though, my new years resolution is to get serious about bass so i'm gonna get actual classes and take it seriously. idk i feel like i'm emotionally connected to the bass 😩
Piano, used to play recorder very briefly, used to play flute too in band, I have a guitar (my aunt gave it to me for getting a good ACT score) and I really wanna learn, I’ve a mini drum set that I’ve tried to learn too but it’s hard without a full one
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Piano, used to play recorder very briefly, used to play flute too in band, I have a guitar (my aunt gave it to me for getting a good ACT score) and I really wanna learn, I’ve a mini drum set that I’ve tried to learn too but it’s hard without a full one
you should totally learn guitar. it's such an amazing instrument. there's lots of youtube videos that can help you learn. self teaching yourself isn't a bad way to learn
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
you should totally learn guitar. it's such an amazing instrument. there's lots of youtube videos that can help you learn. self teaching yourself isn't a bad way to learn
Yeah I honestly found a lot of tutorials! I found audiobooks, courses, podcasts, actual videos, I really looked into it! I’m really glad my aunt got me one since I’ve wanted to learn forever and my parents never would have. I know some chords, the basic ones! But not much else yet, and I’m studying out of state and didn’t bring it with me bc it’s big :gyuripout: I’m gonna try to get an actual full time job at a games company this summer till December too, so I might not even get to go back in summer
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just the gold old larynx/diaphragm lol (singing)
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Also doesn't really count as an instrument, but I wrote song lyrics since I was 7, and I know some basic MIDI, and also multi track audio editing (for creating mashups):joshmeh:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
Also doesn't really count as an instrument, but I wrote song lyrics since I was 7, and I know some basic MIDI, and also multi track audio editing (for creating mashups):joshmeh:
that's cool !! i know almost nothing about music production except for some keywords lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
that's cool !! i know almost nothing about music production except for some keywords lmao
I have learned music theory for years becuase of piano, but still feel like I learn nothing:jisoosmh: I tried to take AP Music Theory in high school but my parents didn't let me. I especially have been struggling with ear training, I def do not have perfect pitch lol
But this is what I use for MIDI!
And audacity for mashups:bigcatclap:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
i never knew that :hayshook:electric or acoustic?
Woah really? I’ve definitely mentioned here before 🤔 acoustic, though I’ve dabbled in electric for a short bit I’ll always prefer acoustic :pepeheart:
 

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
I have learned music theory for years becuase of piano, but still feel like I learn nothing:jisoosmh: I tried to take AP Music Theory in high school but my parents didn't let me. I especially have been struggling with ear training, I def do not have perfect pitch lol
But this is what I use for MIDI!
And audacity for mashups:bigcatclap:
ah pitch is so hard for me. i've never been able to get even close to having perfect pitch.
thanks for the links !
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread