Do you play games on the hardest difficulty? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope! I don't really have the reflexes, momentum, etc. for hard mode.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
yes, especially in superstar gfriend and other rhythm games of that kind because it's more rewarding and also i get bored whenever i have to play easy mode :wimwim:
I do this for superstar games and nothing else. I'm too annoyed at harder difficulties but with Superstar games I'm just too good at em :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread