COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do You Play Video Games? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Do You Play Video Games?

What are you favorites? Has your gaming changed over time? Don't do it anymore? Favorite genres?

I love RPGS.

Some of my favorite games of all time.

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Legend Of Zelda: The Windwaker
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (+ All TES games)
Arcanum: Of Dreamworks and Magick Obscura
Fallout: New Vegas (+ All Fallout Games)
Star Wars Galaxies

I used to play much more. Now I play every once in awhile when I have some time. I also don't have the attention span I seemed to when I was young. I mostly stick to an hour or 2 sessions. Usually on kicks every now and then. Spend more time reading about games now than I do playing.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am trash for them, but I don't play them as much as I watch people play them

I like indie games like this war of mine, fran bow, little misfortune, and a lot of horror ones like Corpse Party.
For the bigger budget games my favorite is the Witcher 3, I haven't played a lot of the others though I am in the middle of (taking a break from) playing FF7 (original), COD Black Ops original, Yakuza 0, and Metal Gear Solid
I also like the Sims and simulation games

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I love The Walking Dead from Telltale, altho I wasn't allowed to play it I still did and it pretty much was a big part of my teenage days as well :sanapray:
Besides that Dragon Age & Mass Effect are games I play through at least once a year.

Currently replaying Assassins Creed till Black Flag and then starting the games after it which I've never played before

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I'm a fan of single player indie games or platformers

Supergiant games has made a lot of games that I've liked such as Bastion, Transistor, and to a lesser extent Pyre. I've also been meaning to play Hades, their latest release.

Ori and the blind forest/will of the wisps and celeste were fantastic as well and I think they're pretty well known.

I've also played a lot of Minecraft and genshin impact lately 😅

And although I'm really bad at multiplayer or team based games, I've been meaning to play more dead by daylight with @Panda
:sanapray:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
I am trash for them, but I don't play them as much as I watch people play them

I like indie games like this war of mine, fran bow, little misfortune, and a lot of horror ones like Corpse Party.
For the bigger budget games my favorite is the Witcher 3, I haven't played a lot of the others though I am in the middle of (taking a break from) playing FF7 (original), COD Black Ops original, Yakuza 0, and Metal Gear Solid
I also like the Sims and simulation games
What streamers do you watch? I used to watch a guy play minecraft years ago. But that was the only streamer I ever got into.

I've always wanted to play a final fantasy game. What is FF7 on?

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
I love The Walking Dead from Telltale, altho I wasn't allowed to play it I still did and it pretty much was a big part of my teenage days as well :sanapray:
Besides that Dragon Age & Mass Effect are games I play through at least once a year.

Currently replaying Assassins Creed till Black Flag and then starting the games after it which I've never played before
Which Assassin's Creed? Valhalla?

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What streamers do you watch? I used to watch a guy play minecraft years ago. But that was the only streamer I ever got into.

I've always wanted to play a final fantasy game. What is FF7 on?
I honestly watch streamers who don't play games I play, I watch 39daph and aceu, sometimes jacksepticeye or Corpse Husband or Markiplier.

FF7 I think it must be on one of the early PlayStations but I've been playing it on an emulator

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone

Supergiant games has made a lot of games that I've liked such as Bastion, Transistor, and to a lesser extent Pyre. I've also been meaning to play Hades, their latest release.

Ori and the blind forest/will of the wisps and celeste were fantastic as well and I think they're pretty well known.

And although I'm really bad at multiplayer or team based games, I've been meaning to play more dead by daylight with @Panda
I've heard good things about Hades! What are their old games like?

How is Genshin Impact. I got curious about that game after watching this video lol.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I enjoy most genres but my faves are Action adventure (like the earlier Assassin's Creed games) and RPGs. I also really enjoy simulation and management games.

The multiplayer games I enjoy are COD and Halo as well as party game. Halo will forever by the go to multiplayer game for me and my mates.

My all time favourite game is The Witcher 3: Wild hunt. My fave series is Assassin's Creed.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I enjoy simulations the most. I play The Sims, Crash Bandicoot. Once upon a time I played Need for Speed, and various Sonic & Mario games as a kid. I've gotten through Tekken by button mashing as well.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Black Flag is one of my faves from the series.

But the latest ones; Origin, Odyssey and Valhalla are incredible. I love that Ubisoft went the RPG root with the series and the epic attention to detail of their open world environment and exploration is on par with Rockstar's open world design.

I hope you enjoy all the AC's after Black Flag. Unity and Syndicate are fun too.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:

I bought Ori Will of the Wisps not long ago and plan on playing it soon. I'm not that into platform games but the first Ori was stunning and is by far my fave platformer.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship

How is Genshin Impact. I got curious about that game after watching this video lol.

Bastion and Transistor are both rpg games, but are more combat-based than puzzle based like zelda games are. I had a really good time playing through them since the storyline and music were solid on top of the gameplay.

Genshin is really fun as well, but there isn't a whole lot of content right now if you're the type to binge through games super quickly. It's also a gacha game, so if you have trouble with gambling, I wouldn't recommend it.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I bought Ori Will of the Wisps not long ago and plan on playing it soon. I'm not that into platform games but the first Ori was stunning and is by far my fave platformer.
Taste :sj_weary:
The second one has some new mechanics that I found really fun and everything else was on par if not better than the first one. I hope you have fun playing it!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Black Flag is one of my faves from the series.

But the latest ones; Origin, Odyssey and Valhalla are incredible. I love that Ubisoft went the RPG root with the series and the epic attention to detail of their open world environment and exploration is on par with Rockstar's open world design.

I hope you enjoy all the AC's after Black Flag. Unity and Syndicate are fun too.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:
Yeah I kinda stopped after Black Flag because the "real life" parts where one of my favorite aspects of the game and I saw that they pretty much got rid of them for the most part. I am one of the few who actually enjoyed them tho as I said. I know in the RPG trilogy it's kind of back but also really lame so I'm kinda not looking too forward to it idk yet, ig I'll see.

I wasn't a big fan that they changed AC completely like that and also the many microtransactions etc. the new "trilogy" has. Valhalla was the first out of the 3 ones that made me actually excited for a AC game again which is why I decided to replay it.

From what I remember Black Flag was definitely my favorite one as well, I think the ending made me cry for a pretty long time the day I finished it some years ago lmao.

I've got quite a few weeks ahead of me going through all the games but I'm looking forward to most of it.

There are only 2 other games I'm looking forward where I'll probably stop playing AC for a while, one being The Medium, releases on the 28th January, which is a horror/thriller adventure game made by people from the original Silent Hill and Resident Evil iirc.

The 2nd one being Outriders, which releases April 1st, but has a demo coming out in February which I'm looking forward to a lot :junweary:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I am mostly just playing Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts at the moment although I also play other stuff like Tony Hawks, Crash, Pokemon and Minecraft from time to time

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Hades was my very first rogue-like game and I loved it. It was pretty hard at first playing with a controller I'm not used to at all (I didn't like how it played with Keyboard & Mouse), but once you get the drill it's pretty nice.
I didn't finish it because I did grew kind of bored after a while, but hopefully when I return to it one day I'll pull through.

But overall it's pretty amazing, the art style and music is top notch, the fighting is fun, so I'd really recommend it :sanapray:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What's your favorite of those??
oh idk yet i haven't played them yet, probably shouldve been more accurate with my description, I played through AC2 to Black Flag in the past. Now recently I played through AC1 (never played) and AC2, going into Brotherhood. Beginning from Unity and everything after I haven't played those either.

But my favorite would be Black Flag :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread