Do you prefer displaying group badges or idol badges? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Or do you have no preference?

I prefer displaying group badges over idol badges. I'm not sure why though. I guess I prefer the look of group badges more.

Which do you prefer?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Group

i do not think i have even picked an idol badge on this site, even thought i have many many spots.
part of that is the dead eye glamour pics many choose.
and i know i can live with the group badge most times.

i started picking up a few snsd on akp but i never had em in the display.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Usually group ones look better + you can show support to the full group :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,283
Reactions Received
75,377
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,789
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
No preference, plus these are the only ones i have rn.
I normally like to match colors in the technique of 'hot mess :rosesmug:'
So when i've collected all my favs, anticipate the hot mess display.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Idol when possible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread