Do you prefer east asian desserts or western desserts? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
by east Asian desserts I mean stuff like mochi, mooncakes, halo halo, and flavors like matcha or red bean.
And by western desserts, I mean stuff like tiramisu or pie with your traditional vanilla, chocolate, strawberry etc. flavors.

Personally, I prefer asian desserts and flavors more. However, a lot of the Chinese desserts that my mom likes to make have flaky or really dense crusts and I'm not a huge fan of those.​
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
by east Asian desserts I mean stuff like mochi, mooncakes, halo halo, and flavors like matcha or red bean.
And by western desserts, I mean stuff like tiramisu or pie with your traditional vanilla, chocolate, strawberry etc. flavors.
​
Ooooh. All of the above.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’ve only had western desserts so I’ll have to pick that :reallysadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
east asian desserts :sj_weary: i love mochi and mooncakes, and my mum makes a mean songpyeon! and hotteok :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I remember ever trying Asian desserts... lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Neither.. I'm not much of a dessert person, I had a lot of Asian desserts its hit and miss for me (love fruit based ones) but it's the same with western desserts.
Im a cream pastry and ice cream sort of person on occasion, pretty sure ice cream is everywhere. Lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Western dessert. My family is pretty Westernize that I didn't grow up eating many Asian foods growing up. I did like eating Asian foods, but I am so picky with the desserts. I do love mochi especially mochi ice cream. My Japanese relatives would actually bring some when they visit.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread