Do you prefer girl groups or boy groups? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Idk if this has been a thread already I was just wondering :llama_tea:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
72
Reactions Received
296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Girl groups any day. Before I discovered Seventeen, I don't think I ever stanned any boy groups (ngl there are some boy groups whose songs I like but I wouldn't say I 'stan')
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Pretty much half and half. But I tend to like more bg since I am note into cute style. But I like some gg as well
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
girl groups because they seem more relatable. idk if thats maybe because im a girl but tbh i seem to laugh more and relate more to girl groups then i do with boy groups. music wise, girl groups are way more versatile, but i still listen to boy groups like bts, exo etc. and I know that this has way more to do with the fans but gg stans are way funnier then bg stans and that's just a proven fact.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Boy groups, I'm a straight female so that might be something to do with it.. :pepecross:
I used to consider myself a straight female :pepeaww: then I found Wonder Girls and now I have no clue
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Boy groups, I'm a straight female so that might be something to do with it.. :pepecross:
I feel like i am cheating if i like BGs.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It's interesting that boy group stans seem to be the minority even though boy group fandoms in general are so much bigger than girl groups.

I personally prefer boy groups. I stan a few girl groups but it's so much harder for a girl group to even win my attention than it is for a boy group to completely win me over.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread