Do you prefer photos or gifs for your dp? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I like them both. I use gif dp's more though. Usually when I have a gif dp, I use one gif or just normal photos for my sig. Sometimes I don't like it when everything moves around, if that makes sense. lol

Anyways, which do you prefer? Gifs or photos?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gifs :sippinthetea:

though I really love some pictures so I rather use those then a gif dp I am not that satisfied with.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually used to prefer pictures but then I discovered just how many pretty gifs there were to be found on tumblr.... and the rest is Hendery!
That's why I go to tumblr most of the time for gifs. They always look so pretty. :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That's why I go to tumblr most of the time for gifs. They always look so pretty. :sanapray:
I think I've literally had the account for like three or four years but only actually started using it the other day lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread